The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica 90mm apo "black paint"

thrice

Ahh damn there was a mint one for $2400 at a local dealer in Aus not two weeks ago. I'll keep an eye out for you :)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Try one of our sponsors at Camera West folks. Sean has maybe the largest collection of used Leica glass I have ever seen. He does have most of them listed and if not might be worth a call. Thanks

R

robofc

Hi,

I looked at Camera West's site and they don't have one listed. I'lll call Sean and let him know I am looking. Thanks.

SKueh

I paid 2.5K for a near mint copy few years back when the 90AA was dirt cheap during the M8 time. In today's Leica used lens market, I think 3k is a very good price for the millennium issue. Hope you can find one.