The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTS] Leica M8 black chrome & Summicron 35mm F2 V3

edftwin

Hi, I'm letting go my M8 and summicron 35mm with leica UV/IR filter together since I have decided to get a M6 with fast lens and the digital M8 has to go.
I also consider a trade with M6 classic or TTL with nokton 35mm 1.2 or 1.4 / nokton 50mm 1.1 / Summilux 50mm f1.4 v1 with top up from your side.

The camera comes with box and accessories, the lens comes with original leitz wetzlar 12585H vented metal hood.

The camera is in good and working condition with very little sign of use, loaded with latest 2.014 firmware. The bottom film protector is still attached.
Shutter count is approximately 9k.

The lens is in good condition as well, focusing is smooth, aperture clicks and there is no haze or fungus in the glass. Both front and rear elements are clean without any scratches. There is a very tiny speck of dust inside the lens but doesn't affect anything. Minor brassing is shown on the lens mount (Refer to picture #3)

I'm located in Malaysia and i'll ship using priority shipping or EMS. I accept Paypal or you name the service that you want to use in order to save the paypal fee.

I'm asking for USD $3930 for everything, excluding paypal fee and postage fee. I'm an eBay member with 100% feedback, PM me for my eBay ID if you wish to know.

Pictures:

NOTE: The soft shutter release is NOT included !