The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RELISTED NIKKOR 85MM F1.4D IF AF $850 SHIPPED

neelyfallon

FS: RELISTED NIKKOR 85MM F1.4D IF AF $850 SHIPPED

This was originally part of a Nikon D3 plus lenses ad I had on this forum.
I parted out the kit and this lens is still available. It is tack sharp wide open on my D3. See examples.

Nikkor 85mm f1.4D IF AF plus Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter
LIKE NEW
in box with unfilled card warranty
glass clean no fungus no dust

This is the previous metal version not the new plastic make.
Silky smooth focusing to go with silky smooth bokeh.
Some consider it a "classic" with bokeh and color rendering character the new G version does not possess.
Can be used on m4/3 cameras with an adapter whereas the new G cannot.

$850 SHIPPED PRIORITY CONUS WITHIN 2 DAYS OF CLEARED PAYMENT.
PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. ALL SALES FINAL.
100% positive on this forum and e-bay

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Please read the Buy and Sell rules no bumping for a 24 hour period. For sellers unless you are inserting pertinant info to potential buyers. Otherwise it is the 24 hour rule.

B

Billy_Walker

Please read the Buy and Sell rules no bumping for a 24 hour period. For sellers unless you are inserting pertinant info to potential buyers. Otherwise it is the 24 hour rule.
Would somebody be kind enough to explain what "bump" is referring to...

neelyfallon

Thanks for the reminder Guy. My bad in not looking at the original post
time & confused this ad post with another. I did add new info per a PM request. Apologies to all.