The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAD) Leica M9 + Thumbs Up + Batteries

jonny

A fresh posting, and fresh price. I have for sale my Black M9. It has appx 2000 shutter actuations. It is in perfect shape, except for a tiny spot of brassing on the edge of the baseplate. Not significant, but the only thing to mention on an otherwise flawless body. Was purchased in August 2010, so is just coming out of it's warranty period. It has never been in for service, as it performs flawlessly. It has had the Giottos LCD protector on it's entire short life. Includes everything as new plus a thumbs up adapter and a second battery. I would prefer to not use Paypal, unless you insist and are willing to absorb the fees. Asking CAD$5700 net.

View attachment 47854

View attachment 47855

View attachment 47856

View attachment 47857

nelly001

I thought an m9 warranty was 2 years
If you purchased in August 2010 surely the warranty runs till August 2012
unless you purchased second hand