The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M 35mm Summilux ASPH II FLE

topgreat

In mint condition, except a dent at the hood. I bought one for my relative recently, but he also got another one without letting me know. He asked me to sell this one for $6800. Please send your email via PM for pictures if you are interested. No box, but leather pouch, lens hood, front and rear caps are included.

I also consider a trade with a Noctilux f/1. If I didn't have to make a payment for another lens, I would keep it.

Last edited:

topgreat

Re: FS: Leica M 35mm Summilux ASPH II FLE

Since there are several requests about pictures, I have posted them here.
Sorry that many white parts in those pictures happened from my poor lighting. The dent is shown at the upper right corner of the 3rd picture.
I think that my friend also wants to consider the best offer too.
Price now reduced to $6650.

Last edited:

zyl8tr

This guy just bought my Leica 21mm 2.8 ASPH. Great buyer and would not hesitate to do business again. Buy with confidence.

Bump for you

topgreat

thanks zyl8tr
This lens is very, very sharp. It is much sharper than a previous 35mm Lux ASPH. It was hard to believe before I tried it.

Last edited:

Don Hutton

It is much sharper than a 50mm f/1.4 ASPH ...
Sorry - that's not believable. I understand you're trying to sell it, but make honest claims. A look at the comparable MTFs and first hand experience with both, as well as the broad knowledge that the 50mm lux ASPH is probably the best 50 ever made suggests gross exaggeration, or that the 50mm lux you tested was not calibrated to your body.

topgreat

I erased the claim anyway. Sorry. I am not trying to overly claim it. It is just based on my personal experience. I could be right or wrong, but I tested it yesterday along with a few 50mm borrowed from friends and its appeared to what I just said. Not so technical test, but that is what I saw.

However, I also heard some rumors about 50mm that some samples are not perfectly calibrated from the factory. A friend of mine bought 4 of 50mm Lux ASPH before he can get the best copy. Did anyone get the same experience?

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member

This guy just bought my Leica 21mm 2.8 ASPH. Great buyer and would not hesitate to do business again. Buy with confidence.

Bump for you
This type of bump is not allowed per forum rules.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Thanks Roger is correct . Lets not bump and also no discussions unless you are buyer or seller. Lets follow the rules folks. Thanks