The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bessa R, CV 21/4, Canon 28/2.8, Hexar AF, Elmar 50/2.8 LTM

ampguy

Actually I did. You wrote that you were under the assumption that shipping was free, so with that assumption, and no further reply from you, I assume that you are not interested.

I asked you to send me a total including shipping and you never did.

ampguy

Prices are always fluctuating. Buy now and fast. It may be even higher next week!

The Noctilux E60/F1 I sold for $3800 a few years back, now sells for about double!

ampguy

Bessa R is sold.

CV lens/VF case is sold.

Still for sale: CV 21/4 LTM black lens with box, instructions, caps. exc. $295 + USPS priority actual, and insurance.

CV 21mm VF black, like new $110 shipped USPS Priority (whole of 21 VF = 15mm!)

US only, Verified Paypal only (I will pay the paypal fees).

Thanks!

ampguy

Update: CV 21 VF sold.

Basically the only thing left is the CV black 21/4 LTM lens with box and instructions - now reduced to $295 which will include paypal and USPS priority Mail. (Add $35 if you need a new boxed LTM to M adapter).