The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH VI 6 Bit

rsolti13

I have an excellent condition Summilux 35mm ASPH VI 6 bit coded for sale. Serial number 3889268. It exhibits so little focus shift it stays within the DOF the entire way from f/1.4-f/5.6. Seriously, if I didn't know it exhibited focus shift from the internet I would have never guessed. I am selling to fund a new road bike so no trades are necessary.

Focus shift test - GO TO THIS LINK

Comes with:
Original hood
Original caps (both fronts and rear)
Original box (white)
Leather pouch
All original paperwork

Condition:
It is in such good condition you wouldn't even know its been used. Seriously. Not a scratch, mark or flaw anywhere on the lens. No marks in the focus rings, no wear, nothing. It looks new.

Price:
$4,150 shipped to your door. YOU pay 3% paypal fee if going that route. I can take chase or paypal. Note, I can not ship until Thursday, Aug 25 if it is not sold today. If sold today, I can ship Monday.

Pictures:

Last edited: