The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 3 Medium format 6x7/6x6 and Leica LTM lens

tao.ch

There are three medium format which i found that it's not useful any more because i shoot with 4x5 or Rolleiflex/ leica more. So it is time for these cameras to find a new home.

1. Mamiya 7 II
65mm lens
35mm adapter kit
I wish to get $1670 + ship to worldwide

The camera is in working condition has normal ware except the bottom is has some crack [see the second picture] it has been fix, i never had a problem with it, it work the same as usual. The viewfinder has some dust in it but I never notice when shooting with it. The lens is clean and clear no fungi haze. The panorama adapter kit work great.

2. Hasselblad 500c/m
150mm First version
A12 Back
and I have change the focusing screen so it's brighter then the original one that came with the camera.
the price is $900 + ship to worldwide

The camera is in normal ware. There are also crack at the Film advance knob. The lens is in a very good condition have no haze or scratch or fungi the glass is very clear. Everything work in order as it should.
* The CF 50mm Lens is NOT include

Rolleicord III

The camera had just came out the the repair shop for lens cleaning.
It work properly. There are no cap include.The
price is $260 + shipping to worldwide

Leica Summitar 50mm

The lens is not mint but work great. It has no fungi but there are scratches in the first element but at the inner side[see the first picture]. It will effect the if you shoot against strong light if not it work great. The F stop ring is a little stiff the usual.
I am asking for $300 + ship worldwide

Sorry for a lot of picture but I felt that it is very necessary because the buyer could judge the condition for easily. I describe it the best as i could if there is something missing that i didn't mention and it is not shown clearly in the picture please tell me.

please PM me and I'll reply as soon as i could.

I accept palpay and all item will be ship by EMS

T

Tonysaurus

Hi, looking for an A12 back if you're willing to split :)

Cheers.

tao.ch

1. Mamiya 7 II
65mm lens
35mm adapter kit
I wish to get $1570 + ship to worldwide

The camera is in working condition has normal ware except the bottom is has some crack [see the second picture] it has been fix, i never had a problem with it, it work the same as usual. The viewfinder has some dust in it but I never notice when shooting with it. The lens is clean and clear no fungi haze. The panorama adapter kit work great.

Leica Summitar 50mm [/U]
The lens is not mint but work great. It has no fungi but there are scratches in the first element but at the inner side[see the first picture]. It will effect the if you shoot against strong light if not it work great. The F stop ring work smoothly at the moment.
I am asking for $280 + ship worldwide

Sorry for a lot of picture but I felt that it is very necessary because the buyer could judge the condition for easily. I describe it the best as i could if there is something missing that i didn't mention and it is not shown clearly in the picture please tell me.

Price reduce

tao.ch

Price reduce
There are three medium format which i found that it's not useful any more because i shoot with 4x5 or Rolleiflex/ leica more. So it is time for these cameras to find a new home.

1. Mamiya 7 II
65mm lens
35mm adapter kit
I wish to get $1570 + ship to worldwide

would consider trading with you stuff, PM me what you have"":)