The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 50mm Summicron - latest version - 6-bit coded - excellent condition

Don Hutton

Latest version of the Leica M 50mm Summicron with the built in sliding lens hood. Factory 6 bit coded. Optics are perfect, focus is silky smooth, aperture blades are perfect. No cosmetic issues - perhaps just the slightest signs of light use - no scratches, dings etc. Includes original caps, box, case and papers as shown. These have been unavailable new for some time as far as I can tell. I bought it here about a couple of months months ago, but just never seem to use it (the Summilux ASPH is my 50mm of choice and I also have a 50 Jahre Summicron). It is an excellent example optically. $2400 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal.

Last edited:

Don Hutton

How about $2300 including shipping and Paypal - that's pretty much the equivalent of about $2200 plus shipping and Paypal - send me a money order of bank check and you can knock 3% off the $2300 - $2234 including insured lower 48 shipping.