Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Leica M 50mm Summicron - latest version - 6-bit coded - excellent condition

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

FS: Leica M 50mm Summicron - latest version - 6-bit coded - excellent condition

Latest version of the Leica M 50mm Summicron with the built in sliding lens hood. Factory 6 bit coded. Optics are perfect, focus is silky smooth, aperture blades are perfect. No cosmetic issues - perhaps just the slightest signs of light use - no scratches, dings etc. Includes original caps, box, case and papers as shown. These have been unavailable new for some time as far as I can tell. I bought it here about a couple of months months ago, but just never seem to use it (the Summilux ASPH is my 50mm of choice and I also have a 50 Jahre Summicron). It is an excellent example optically. $2400 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal.
    Last edited by Don Hutton; 29th November 2011 at 15:45.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica M 50mm Summicron - latest version - 6-bit coded - excellent condition

How about $2300 including shipping and Paypal - that's pretty much the equivalent of about $2200 plus shipping and Paypal - send me a money order of bank check and you can knock 3% off the $2300 - $2234 including insured lower 48 shipping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: Leica M 50mm Summicron - latest version - 6-bit coded - excellent condition

OK - $1999 - you cover shipping. Paypal at cost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Bump...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Bump

Golfsaurus

Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Sold!