The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm f2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M 70th Anniversary

dubes

For sale is a very clean Leica 90mm f/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M. This lens is the later, thin version of the Tele-Elmarit, made in Canada and stamped 'Leica 1913-1983'. Includes original Leica front and rear caps and Leica rubber hood, 39mm B+W MRC 10 UV filter, and box which has some wear especially around the corners and the interior foam is damaged. This lens is in great shape: no marks on the glass, the barrel is very clean, focus is smooth and aperture ring functions as it should. The only issue is that there appears to be some oil on the aperture blades themselves. Note that this is lens has the more desirable over 3000xxx serial number, as these later Tele-Elmarits are not susceptible to the rear element etching that can afflict the earlier runs.

This is a great lightweight lens that works very well on my M6 (I haven't used it on digital).

Asking $850 including Paypal and 2-day UPS shipping in the CONUS.

J

Jeff_Gao

PM sent. I will take it if it is still available.

Thanks,
Jeff