The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica, Canon, & Konica RF Gear

hunghang

Some excess stuff that needs to find a new home.

Items located in Australia, and I would prefer an Australian/domestic sale unless we already have established a relationship previously.

Prices are "net" to me (i.e. does not include fees and/or shipping). Would prefer face-to-face sale if possible and avoid Pay-Pal transactions wherever I can.

Unless you have a Canon EF 35mm F1.4 L and/or Canon EF 85 F1.2 II L - no offer of trades please.

Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected] (much better than PMs).

Thank you... here we go......

1. Leica M6 Titanium and 35 Summilux Kit - $5249

Possibly the only kit you'll ever need. Both items in near mint condition. Camera is boxed, lens is not. Hood clips on the lens, but does rotate a bit as the clips don't engage fully onto the lens - it does not fall off though. Would prefer to sell as a kit.

2. Canon 50mm F1.2 LTM - $599

Recently cleaned, but still has slight traces of haze. Has not bothered me much, but got it cleaned recently with an aim to sell.

3. Leica 35mm F2 Summicron ASPH Chrome - $2899

Boxed and in excellent condition.

4. Konica 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon - $1350

Boxed, and in near new condition.

5. Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux pre-aspherical - $1799

Has previous owner's name engraved on mount - not visible when mounted. Some slight haze but should be easily cleaned by competent technician. In excellent mechanical condition. Sale price reflects current condition.

6. Voigtlander 28mm F3.5 Color Skopar LTM - $425

In excellent condition. No box.

7. Leica Digilux 2 - $749

In good condition. Fully boxed.

Farnz

Hi,

The items are located in Australia and you've quoted the prices in dollars. Is that AUD or USD please?

Pete.

Erik Five

That Titanium kit is sweet. I really want one of those UC hexanon formerly known as "the phantom" lenses. I have never tried one. Do have the 35 cron asph though.

hunghang

Keen (but not desperate) to free up all this gear as my work and family commitments don't allow me to use them all to their full potential. Happy to consider *reasonable* offers.

Again, while I prefer to conduct domestic Australian sale/trades, I would consider international transactions if we can establish (if not already) a good line of communications.

Please email me at [email protected] if you want a faster response (I hate PMs).

Thanks again.

hunghang

Last pricing update. How about the following:

$5000 for the Titanium combo
$500 for the Canon 50/1.2
$2800 for the 35/2 chrome 6-bit cron asph
$1700 for the 35/1.4 lux
$650 for the Digilux 2

Prices are in AUD - "net"

Thank you, and goodnight.

GDI

I just received Hung's Hexanon 35mm, it is really like new and got to the US East Coast in only 9 days - including the Labor Day holiday. No problems at all (no customs hold up either), thanks Hung!

hunghang

Thanks Gary for a hassle-free international transaction. I do hope that you enjoy this unique lens - I miss it already :)

hunghang

Enough of time-wasters, tyre-kickers, and unrealistic offers. I guess that's the nature of internet sales.

All remaining sales withdrawn.