The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: RRS Ult. Omni-Pivot and MPR-CL II

greygrad

RRS Ultimate Omni-Pivot Package

RRS Ultimate Omni-Pivot Package. Shows light signs of use and comes with neoprene pouch, instructions and hex keys. Sells new at RRS for $435. My price: $350 + shipping/insurance. Item is located in Toronto.

RRS MPR-CL II: MPR with integral clamp

Really Right Stuff MPR-CL II (MPR with integral clamp). Shows light signs of use. Sells new at RRS for $140. My price: $110 + shipping/insurance. Item is located in Toronto.

I've got 100% positive feedback on eBay under ajm899, have bought and sold on FM, LuLa and GetDpi with no problems whatsoever. If anyone is interested in any of the gear, please PM me in the first instance. Everything is sold on a 'first to pay gets it' basis. Cash or PayPal is fine. If using PayPal, the account must be verified and I will only ship to a confirmed address (otherwise PayPal seller protection is invalid).

I'll cover the PayPal fees, shipping and insurance will be additional - at cost. I'll get the lowest quote possible, and since nothing is valued at over $1k, Canada Post (fully insured) is an option. Pick up in person is also possible.

Cheers,

Angus