The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50 Summilux E46 pre asph Black paint Millennium

Erik Five

This lens has been used. It doesnt have any nicks or such, but you can see from the pics that the black paint is wearing of at just the right spots from being handled some thousand times. There is some dust on the front element in the pics, but I promise that the front element is spotless. I can take a better pic of it when I get home if someone wants that.

The glass is 100% and focus and F ring is very smooth. A great lens for someone looking for a BP lens to actually use. No haze, fungus or oil on blades. See pics for serial.

I dont really want to sell this lens since I have the 35 and 90 in BP as well, but I also have an 50 lux asph and im thinking of keeping that and cant afford to keep them both.

I live in Oslo, Norway, Europe. I am currently in Serbia until Wednesday (31.08), but I can ship the lens as soon as I am back. The lens is not with me here. Shipping is included and its trackable and insured, but I want to split the PP fees.

This lens is not 6-bit

Included is:
Lens
Front and back cap.

Price 3000$

Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 48258

View attachment 48257

View attachment 48260

View attachment 48259

View attachment 48261

View attachment 48262

Last edited:

Riccis

This lens was originally mine and I can attest to its great condition as stated by Erik. I'm sure the buyer will enjoy putting it to good use.

Cheers!