The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IanJ

Hello, I am selling my lightly used Nikon D3x for $4900 USD. Put it up on a thread earlier and the buyer flaked out over a period of a couple weeks so here it is again. It has roughly 4500 actuations on it and is basically in mint condition. Here are the photos. Included accessories are: Rechargeable Li-ion battery, battery charger, A/V cables, camera strap, body cap, accessory shoe cover, eyepiece, battery chamber cover, USB cable clip, and the software suite CD-Rom. Those interested please PM me.

I

IanJ

This camera was put on an auction a few weeks ago but the buyer flaked out at the last moment due to financial problems. Niko was told that this camera was sold and it was as far as I knew at that moment. Dont bother with him. Takes a lot of nerve to run around calling people scammers though. Dont know why the administrators tolerate disrespectful people like that on the forums. I will be requesting that the administrators remove his postings from my thread momentarily. Thanks.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Folks if your not interested in buying than stay off the B&S threads this is only for buyers and sellers. Please read the rules in the B&S section.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Okay folks way to many complaints on this thread it is now locked . Seller is now banned . End of story

Let me repeat though my above comment is still a rule. If your not a buyer and/or seller you do not post on these threads. You have a issue with someone REPORT IT not on the thread in question. Thanks

That blue triangle is your friend use it if you need too. Lets keep the house clean folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.