The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT (CAN): Leica M7 + 90mm Elmarit (Latest)

SYGTAFOTO

I'm looking to sell or trade my black Leica M7 and black 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit.

M7 has some minor brassing on top and bottom in right places, 0.72x. Just the right amount of patina. Fresh battery included.
Camera comes with a Leica pouch, body cap + A&A leather strap.

90mm f/2.8 elmarit has some light wear around the focus and aperture rings, not 6-bit, front element is mint, and rear element has a tiny spec of what appears to be a coating wear? on the outer rim of the glass that is very hard to notice. It does not affect the image. Lens comes with leather pouch, original front/rear caps.

For both, I would like $3200 CAD net to me.

As for trades, I would be interested in a black MP, or Zeiss Ikon + $ for M7.

Pictures will be up by the weekend.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

I'm going to withdraw both items from sale. I'm going to stick with this set up.
thanks for all the interest.

SYGTAFOTO

I'm in line to purchase some items today so I need to unload some gear to help fund the purchase. I don't really need to sell anything to fund the items, but the feeling of guilt is there...

So, M7 is on sale again. Price I'm looking for is $2000 CAD net to me.
I'm the second owner of this camera and it has DX coder updated but has the M7 viewfinder. I never had any issues with it.

I'm also willing to trade for a Zeiss Ikon + cash as well.

I will post pics later tonight.

SYGTAFOTO

Bumping this one back up.
I forgot to post pics of the camera. I will do so in the next couple of days.
I took the A&A strap off this one and put back the original Leica strap.
Price for the M7 is now $1950 CAD net to me.

I would also consider some interesting trades: Zeiss Ikon, Zeiss 21mm f/2.8, leica M lenses, etc.

thanks.

SYGTAFOTO

I will post pics of M7 by tonight.

I must have received PM's from about 8 people by now regarding the 90mm elmarit.
Although I see that I can sell this lens in a heart beat (much quicker than M7 it seems), it's not for sale.. at least for now. :)

thanks for all the interest.

SYGTAFOTO

Pics of M7. I intentionally used flash to highlight all the surface marks on the camera. Camera works perfectly. Price is $1900 CAD net to me. thanks.
Smudges on the surfaces are my fingerprints.