The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olive Bessa R2 and 35mm Color Skopar PI

jmooney

Hi All,
I have for sale and excellent condition Olive Bessa R2 with a 35mm Color Skopar PI, brand new Fotodix LTM to M adapter and Gordy wrisrt strap. Camera and lens are very clean and in perfect working order. Glass is clean and clear and lens shows only evidence of light use. I'm hard pressed to find any mark on the body at all. Also includes body cap, LTM rear cap, and front cap for lens. This is a beautiful and light weight setup. I'm going to regret letting this go I'm sure. This is really all the camera most of us would ever need.

Asking $700 shipped in the US. $765 shipped overseas. I am more that willing to discuss offers.

I would like to sell as a complete kit for now. I would separate if the body sells first.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS, no returns. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. I will not mark as gift or change the value on the customs forms. Buyer is responsible for any customs taxes, duties, or fees. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776 and RFF as jmooney.