The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon EF 24-70mm F2.8 L USM Lens with B+W Filter

bob338

Here is a like new Canon 24-70mm L series lens. I tested it on a 5D over the weekend and it is working perfectly. The autofocus is lightning fast and very quiet.
This lens belonged to a friend of mine who has given up digital. I sold her 5D on Monday that she bought with this lens. There were about 1000 actuations on the camera, so this lens should be well below that mark as she usually used a prime 35 on it.

The lens comes with the hood, leather bag, both caps, the box with inserts, an unregistered warranty card and a B+W UV filter that was $77.
I have no idea if Canon will honor the warranty, so please don't consider any warranty part of the sale. I don't have an original receipt for it, but I've heard they are pretty liberal about such things.

$1250 paypaled

Shipping is CONUS only and will be at cost.