The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling Minolta XK with 58mm f/1.2 Set!

C

chfilm

If you're looking at this, you already know what a wonderful camera and lens this is, and their Minolta Legacy.

Looking for 900, but wiling to hear offers!

The XK is fully functional, even the senswitch is intact, it comes with the AE Meter, original strap with hot shoe, original leather
case as well. the black piano finish is still beautiful, the XK lettering is very clean as well, bottom camera plate is in great condition. Viewfinder is Clear and Bright. and of course the inside of the camera is perfect condition, shutters and all.

only thing is that there is slight brassing near the right corner of the camera, ONLY noticeable up close.

Shutter fires very crisp, needs batteries, since i took them out to avoid long term corrosion, last time I used the camera was about 7 months ago, pictures turn out perfectly exposed especially with the 58. after that I put in my pelican storage case.

58mm is immaculate, perfect, perfect glass only thing is slight wear on barrel. but just so you know its the original MC PG 58 with METAL focusing barrel.

I also have the Minolta Angle Finder VN (black) that fits to XK viewfinder nicely, Mint Condition with case, thats going for 65 if your interested.

GET THIS LEGENDARY KIT NOW! IM SELLING IT BECAUSE I CAN NOT AFFORD TO KEEP IT ANYMORE, THIS IS GOING OUT TO COLLECTORS!

ALSO INCLUDING A MAMIYA METAL LENS HOOD THAT FITS THE 55MM THREAD SIZE, WORKS JUST AS WELL AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL 58 METAL HOOD.

please email me at: [email protected] or here

you can also google my name; Calvin Ha, to find my flickr

Thank you and I hope this fine camera will find a new home!