The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Phase One P20+ V Mount w/ Hasselblad 503cx

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Hello I am selling my Phase One P20+ V mount. It has a small indent on outer corner of the casing (not the sensor) that does not affect the back whatsoever it is purely cosmetic! In March of this year the back was sent to Phase One and they performed the following; Recalibration, IR-Filter Exhchanged, Repair of Flash Card Circuit, Firmware Update, Repair of Power Supply, Image Capture and Inspection, Focus Inspection, Cleaning, and Visual Inspection.
I am selling it with a Hasselblad 503cx, Hasselblad PME 5 & waist level view finders, Hasselblad CF T 80 2.8, Acute Matte D split prism & Acute Matte DPS custom prism for the DPS finder (do not have finder) focus screens, and focus masks.
I have all the Phase One manuals, hard case, 3 batteries, dual battery charger, boxes for the phase one back, Capture Integration sync cable, and firewire cable.

I am asking $4500 (firm) plus shipping and paypal fees. I will not separate anything! Please PM me with any questions.

Thank You

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Ok OK extras are a great condition Think Tank Airport Acceleration V2.0 and a Really Right Stuff camera plate:)