The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor 10.5 CM RF Lens & Leica M Accessories

John Black

SOLD: Nippon Kagaku / Nikkor 10.5 CM (105mm) F2.5 P.C. RF Lens
Excellent Condition, Contax RF Mount, Includes Original Hood
10.5 Lens + Hood + Adapter Package Deal
$400 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

The lens is in excellent condition with clean glass (no haze or cleaning marks). Focus is smooth and the aperture works smoothly as well. There is some paint loss on the focus ring and some minor dust. The lens is sharp wide-open and it appears to be aligned well (optically) as there is no CA or uneven sharpness across the frame. The lens does NOT include the front or rear caps.

More information on the Amedeo adapter is available here - http://www.amedeo.muscelli.net/cnltm.htm. I am the original owner and purchased the adapter a month or two ago. The adapter works well with Nikon 10.5cm on my Leica M9. This adapter is focus-coupled, so focusing is just like any other M-mount Leica lens.

The adapter + lens combo needs to calibrated by DAG, Sherry Krauter or someone similar. I've had Don (DAG) work on other similar projects, and his cost to CLA and calibrate is usually $100-$110 plus shipping. I planned to do this but do not have time these days. This kit is priced well below market (and for much less than I paid; items were purchased separately).

Leica IR Filter Blow-out
$150 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

This is an all or nothing deal. Emails/PMs requesting this or that filter will be ignored.

E46 #13411, New Condition, Plastic Case, No Leica Box
E55 #13413, New Condition, Boxed. Possibly unused, can't remember.
E60 #13414, New Condition, Boxed. Possibly unused, can't remember.
52mm B+W MRC UV-IR Filter, Boxed. Mint.
60mm B+W MRC UV-IR Filter, Boxed. Possibly unused, can't remember.

Contax RTS --> Leica M Adapter
$40 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

This adapter allows a Contax RTS (C/Y) lens to be mounted on a Leica M8, Leica M9, etc. This is a "dumb" adapter - it is not focused coupled. It is for mounting a SLR lens on a Rangefinder. This adapter could be stacked with a Leica M -->4/3's adapter or something similar. I don't have 4/3's camera or anything like that and have never tried. I just wanted to play around with a couple Contax C/Y lenses on the M9. The adapter worked fine. It is new condition.

Last edited: