The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 CHROME Lens with Optional Vented Hood/All Boxed LN

D&A

Hi All,

I just acquired this lens a few weeks ago after an intensive search (having owned a pervious Chrome one for years...and one of my favorites!)

I was just offered a rare, pricy long sort after SLR lens I've wanted for years and now need to fund it....that's the only reason I'm reluctantly selling, but I get another down the road. Darn, these dilemmas always seem to happen and I was overjoyed at finding this Chrome version, which besides performance, looked great on chrome and gray bodies.

Only 300 of these made worldwide. Lens, original silver cap, hood absolutely LN with no signs of use. Same with the optional LH-3 $109 vented hood, which I personally feel makes quie a difference and improvement of smaller non vented hood that's included with the lens. All items with their original boxes. Perfect aperture, perfect focusing and flawless glass, inside and out.

*** Since I'll be on work related travels, I'll be unable to ship lens till approx. Sept. 20th. I can post usual pics of all items at that time, if not already sold.

Price is $1695 plus shipping. (3% additional for Paypal).

I've brought and sold here on Getdpi and all the other usual forums for years including 10 years of perfect 1300 eBay feedbacks.

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: