The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 like new in box

T

tangyoulei

All the camera, and original and extra accessories are in EXCELLENT condition. The M9 camera comes in the original Leica boxes with original accessories and papers. They are all super clean. The leather is intact, the paint has no scratch, all the buttons are smooth and snappy, all the metal parts are shining...

What are included:

Leica M9 camera in black color
Original Leica batter
Original Leica charger with wall connector and car connector
Original Leica strap
Instructions, user manuals, warranty card, cables, etc

This is very late M9. It has been taken care of since the first day I bought it. I checked it thoroughly and don't see any obvious mark or scratch or whatever, except a tiny tiny ding on one of the upper corners (the last photo). It's very hard to notice unless you look for it under certain light and angle. The rear LCD has been covered with a glass screen protector all the time. And almost all the time the camera is in the Leather half case and stored either in the display box or padded camera bag. This M9 is a lovely lovely LOVELY camera with extremely low mileage of only 1000+ shutter clicks!! And it has NEVER seen any tough environment. The plastic sticker on the bottom is still intact!

The camera works 100% perfect order and never brought any issue. The focus was perfectly spot on and the range finder is superb and bright! It has very solid built quality, classic looking, and take gorgeous photos. I have really enjoyed it.

Price is $6200 net to me OBO. Buyer pays the paypal and shipping fees. I also take other types of payment (bank transfer, wire transfer, usps money order)