The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux R 80mm

JimBuchanan

I am not having any success finding a Summicron M 75mm, for a trade, therefore the sale of my Leica Summilux R 80mm.

The lens is excellent+/mint- and has been completely CLA'd. Glass is perfect, focus is light and smooth for this over built lens, aperture clean and snappy. The only signs of wear can be seen on the edges of the metal grip. The value in this lens, besides the optical quality, is the condition, light touch focus action, robust EOS bayonet/AF chip, and infinity focus adjustment. The bayonet has been painted flat black to reduce any light reflections.

My asking price is $2250, net. A Paypal gift would work or +3% for regular Paypal. I will pay for shipping. Included is the lens, front generic cap and EOS rear cap.

Thanks,
Jim