The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX-3C kits - one with 18-55mm and the other with the 16mm

Don Hutton

1. Sony NEX-3C with 18-55mm zoom - perfect condition about 100 total actuations. LNIB with everything it is supplied with. In addition, I will include an extra original battery and spare charger as well as an Accmax LCD protector (not yet mounted). 3 weeks old - amazing little camera, but just doesn't work for me. Black. $510 including lower 48 insured shipping and Paypal.

2. Sony NEX-3C with 16mm - perfect condition with about 30 total actuations. LNIB with everything it is supplied with as well as the accessory grip/case (http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/st...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666347935) and an Accmax LCD protector (not yet installed). 2 weeks old. Black. $490 including lower 48 insured shipping and Paypal.

I have not taken any photos of the two kits - they are both in "perfect" condition - they appear like new in every way.

Don Hutton

16mm kit has been sold - the 18-55 is still available. The 18-55 kit includes ONLY an extra battery (I cannot find the extra charger) and the Accmax LCD protector.

Last edited: