The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 camera body with two batteries and three IR filters

Charles2

This Leica M8 is in top condition and works flawlessly. Last Spring it had a routine rangefinder adjustment at Leica USA. Just over 10,000 shots. The LCD screen has always had a plastic protector on it. The base plate shows routine external wear; the rest of the exterior looks pristine. In the photo you see black tape over the Leica logos. That is protective gaffer tape, which removes without taking off paint.

SN 3199xxx. I am the second owner; in fact, I bought the camera here on GetDPI.

$2500 net of money fees for: the M8 body, original box, original test certificate and another one for the adjustment, two genuine Leica batteries, the charger with international power converters, neck strap -- and three Leica IR/UV cut filters: 39mm, 39mm with a dent on the rim, and 46mm. Don't have a USB cable; have always found a card reader more convenient. I will ship at my expense to your U.S. address.

Charles2

For fans of "proper" English, an objective but not disinterested observation: auction prices on eBay for the M8 are going up lately.