The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Summilux 35 ASPH (NON-FLE)

jco611

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a Summilux 35 ASPH (first ASPH, not current FLE). I prefer a mint condition lens complete with silver box and all supplied accessories and 6-bit coding.

Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks a lot! :)

P

peterkstudio

Hello, you may jusy be in luck. I just took delivery of a new Summilux 35mm ASPH FLE.
So I now have a stunning condition pre FLE Summilux 35mm ASPH to find a good home for. My lens is not 6 bit coded and the original packaging went some time ago. It dose comes with a B+W UV filter, origional front & rear caps, lens hood and cover, soft pouch, Leica generic white box.
I tried may versions - this one works perfectly on the M8 & M9 with no focus shift!
I can post images of this lens to my fliker site if you are interested in seeing it.
You can also view photos taken with this lens if you visit @
http://www.flickr.com/photos/photokovacsy/sets/

I'm happy to provide refferences - I have a 100% posative sales record on eBay.

I will be offered this lens for sale soon - nothing under $4350 is my asking price