Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Sony NEX-3

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Sony NEX-3

For sale is a Sony NEX-3 *body only* with around 1,100 shutter actuations. Includes box, USB cable, camera strap, flash, battery and charger, body cover (had to buy this separately as Sony doesn’t include one with the camera), Fotga LCD protector, and Metabones Leica M-to-Sony NEX adapter. Firmware is updated to Version 4 (with focus peaking). Selling because I bought a NEX-5 and JTec tripod quick-release plate.

Asking $330, including shipping and Paypal fees for a U.S. buyer.

(I had this camera listed for sale in July, but out of consideration for the buyer I canceled the deal after Fed Ex misplaced the camera for about 3 weeks.)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Sony NEX-3

I also have the Sony E-mount 16mm f/2.8 lens available. This lens came with my NEX-5 kit, but I find that I just don't use it. I'll post pics tonight, but it's basically as new since I believe the only time it was mounted is when I took the NEX-5 out of its box.

The 16mm f/2.8 lists for $250 new and I have seen it sold used typically in the $130 to $150 range plus shipping. I will include as a kit with the NEX-3 WITHOUT the body cap and rear lens cap for $380 including Paypal / shipping in the U.S--that's only $50 over my asking price for the camera + M-mount adapter alone.

I will also make this lens available for separate purchase for $125 including front and rear lens caps, Paypal'd and shipped in the CONUS, but I want to give a potential NEX-3 buyer right of first refusal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by dubes; 12th September 2011 at 17:12. Reason: Added pics of the Sony 16mm lens

Post Thanks / Like

Updated with photos of the lens.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Sony NEX-3 - REDUCED

Sony Nex-3 Black Body: $300 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS
    Sony 16mm f/2.8 E-mount Lens: $115 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS
    Sony Nex-3 + 16mm f/2.8 Lens: $360 including Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS

Senior Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll take your Sony 16mm f/2.8 E. PM sent. Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like

Sony 16mm E-mount lens is now sold. Sony Nex-3 camera including original and after-market accessories is still available. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Sony NEX-3: Final Price Drop

Final price drop:

$280 for the Sony NEX-3 with original accessories, body cover and LCD protector. I will keep the Metabones M to NEX adapter.