The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Chamonix 4x5 (045N-1)

JCT

Hi all,

Making some painful choices here as I'm getting ready to move cross-country and husband has pointedly suggested I lighten up my gear collection to avoid having to rent a second truck :rolleyes: .

Since my balky knee is hampering my hiking, I'm selling my beautiful walnut-Chamonix 4x5. It's from the 3rd batch, in gorgeous shape (I'm crazy compulsive with my gear) and I will include the long Kirk A-S plate.

Pics on request (dismantling the house, hard to find a clear place to shoot). I've been on Ebay for 10 years with a 100% rating at 203 transactions).

Price with plate is $625 + 3% for Paypal, but I will pay for UPS ground shipping. Cont. US only.

JT