The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED

Esben

Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED incl. Nikon FH-835S 35mm strip film holder, and Nikon FH-869GR 120/220 film rotated film holder with glass.

Price US$3200

Newly serviced by Nikon USA. Please see attached invoice.

This scanner is in perfect working order and appears in mint condition. Its been serviced by Nikon USA in November 2009.
I bought the scanner for a job that never happened. I got it serviced but never got to use it. It’s been stored for the last year in an airtight sealed bag with silica gel for optimal conditions.

Included is the FH-869GR 120/220 glass film holder in as-new condition, which can be used to scan film up to 6 x 9 (56.9 x 83.7mm) which will generate a 8,964 x 13,176 pixel TIFF file. When the FH-869GR appears on Ebay it often goes for up to $300.00

Also included is the Nikon FH-835S 35mm strip film holder and the latest version of Nikon’s scanner software for both PC and Mac.

The scanner will be shipped in its special shut-down travel mode, to prevent misalignment of the lenses inside the scanner.
Shipping and handling by UPS in the lower 48 states $80.00
For International shipping $200

Please see extra large images online: www.esbenhjort.com/web/nikon9000

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me.

LINKS:
http://www.weaved.net/wet.htm

http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/noprint/LS9000ED_en_noprint.pdf

http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Produ...ilm-Scanners/9237/Super-COOLSCAN-9000-ED.html

Esben

Bump.

Nikon Coolscan 9000 , Nikon Coolscan 9000ED, Nikon Coolscan ED9000, Nikon Super Coolscan 9000 , Nikon Super Coolscan 9000ED, Nikon Super Coolscan ED9000, Nikon 9000 , Nikon 9000ED, Nikon ED9000

Paul Hart

I've no idea why nobody has snapped up this great offer. I recently paid significantly more for one of these here in the UK. It's a superb scanner, especially with the film holders that are offered with it (the glass holder makes a big difference to image quality).

glee719

The problem with this post is that Esben is tempting me both here and on Craigslist (I am rather nearby). I am trying my luck at the Mega Millions or some estate sale that has 10 of these at $100 each. Well, I can always dream. :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I've no idea why nobody has snapped up this great offer. I recently paid significantly more for one of these here in the UK. It's a superb scanner, especially with the film holders that are offered with it (the glass holder makes a big difference to image quality).
$3,200 is still a lot of money. I would have bought it in a second hadn't it been for the fact that I'm right now paying for the camera gear (GX680) that will make a scanner like that necessary :rolleyes: