The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (CAN) iPad 32GB WiFi

Roel

Hi there

I have an excellent condition Apple 32GB iPad with WiFi (first generation). I am selling it as I have a Macbook Air now and never use the iPad anymore (it is feeling lonely).

It is a year old and it functions perfectly. The overall physical/cosmetic shape is great - there are a couple 5mm (about 0.2") hairline marks on the screen - you can only see them in very bright light and does not affect the operation of the iPad. I tried to photograph them and they would now show up in my images. That is how miniscule they are.

This sale includes:

- the 32GB iPad with WiFi
- original box
- charger
- USB cable
- a nice leatherette case (much nicer than the Apple case)

Price is $350.00 Canadian or US dollars and includes shipping within Canada/USA. I accept Paypal or Email Money Transfer (Canada).

If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please contact me via PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks.

Here are some photos for your viewing and purchasing pleasure: