The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica D-Lux 5: ($600)

cs750

(Sale Pending)(Will Mark Sold Soon)
Leica D-Lux 5: ($600) New condition. Less than 10 actuations. Comes with leica charger, original equipment rechargeable battery (battery charged one time), unused Richard Franiec Custom Grip, new Sandisk 8 GB 30mb/s extreme memory card, lens cap, and once you have registered the camera with Leica you can log in to the Leica Owners login and download a free copy of Lightroom (according to Leica D-Lux 5 manual); I have never registered the product or downloaded Lightroom since I already have a current licensed copy, but I do not guarantee the Lightroom download; I do promise I have never registered the product or downloaded Lightroom using the serial numbers of the camera. This is a one owner camera purchased by me new from Samy's Camera and invoice will be available to the buyer. This camera is indistinguishable from new. While this is the first sale by me on Getdpi, I have MANY sales from Fred Miranda site and on Ebay. I have also purchased equipment from listings on Getdpi References provided on request. I will ship at my cost CONUS by Priority Mail.

Last edited: