The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR kit - like new, + extras

Jfwoodman

Like new, still under warranty, Ricoh GXR body with both 28mm and 50mm A12 modules. I bought the body and modules new this Spring from authorized USA dealers (copies of receipts available). Less than 50 shots on the 50mm, less than 300 on the 28mm.

Great camera kit, but it's just not getting used as it should as I have extensive Canon DSLR gear.

All boxes and original materials included. Latest firmware installed. No problems or blemishes, glass is immaculate.

Also including (all excellent condition):
Ricoh VF-2 viewfinder
Ricoh SC-55L leather case
Extra 3rd party battery
Accmax LCD screen protector (installed from day 1)

Entire kit costs over $1900 new. My price - $1525 USD, shipped to Continental USA, paid via paypal. Preference to US buyers. Overseas buyers will pay all related shipping costs. Selling only as a kit for now.

Pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67396290@N06/sets/72157627515826591/

lots of references at FredMiranda.com

Thanks for looking! :)

Jim

Jfwoodman

Correction of typo (can't seem to edit the original post) :confused:

The view finder is the Ricoh GV-2 optical view finder

Jfwoodman

Willing to split it up, asking:

GXR body plus extra battery: $300
GXR A12 28mm f2.5 module: $520