The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Safrotto CF700 camera bag with 3 compartment insert.

B

babbit

I'm selling a less than 1 week old black Safrotto CF700 camera bag. The bag comes with a removeable 3 compartment insert, extra bottom side padding, and removeable shoulder strap pad. It is made of canvas cloth material. This bag is styled after the Domke F803 bag and has similar dimensions: 18mm×11mm×15mm. I think it is one of the thinnest camera bags available.

The bag is in excellent condition. I have not taken it outside the house, and the only reason I'm selling is because I have too many bags already :wink:. The only sign of "wear" is in the 4th picture. The buckle mechanism has some scratches when you look real close because that's how the buckle works.

Asking price is $85 shipped. Paypal accepted and shipping in the US only.

Front with removeable shoulder strap pad:

Back (rear compartment can fit an iPad):

Side (it's really thin):

Buckle up close with some scratches:

Plenty of padding and adjustable dividers:

Insert and bottom padding is removeable:

A really nice regular looking canvas messenger bag after you remove the insert:

Front of bag with the main flap opened. 2 smaller pockets shown.