The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Linhof Vario Finder

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I broke down and bought the Arca Vario Finder for my tech kit, so am now selling my Linhof Vario Finder. It is made for 4x5, but to use for full-frame MF you just divide the marked focals in half, so for my 40, I use the 75 position, for my 70 I use the 150 and used the 240 for my 120. (For crop sensors, divide by 3.) This finder is also adjustable for focus distance parallax (tilts down for closer subjects). It has a flash shoe sized foot for mounting on your camera. Anyway it makes a great preview and aiming tool and works great, optics are bright and clear. It is a tan version in excellent shape, but has lost the linhof badge on the front. KEH sells them for about $250. Here is a link: http://www.keh.com/camera/Large-Format-Prisms-and-Viewfinders/1/sku-LF139990170550?r=FE

Asking $175 shipped US.