The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ARCA SWISS Rm2D

rollei8is

I purchased this camera two months back. I have NOT got around to purchasing the adapter plate, digital back OR lens. What lens ? What back? Very confusing. This body has never been used and is in the same condition as the day I took delivery. It is in MINT condition.
There is a white spot below the view finder bracket about 1mm in size.
This was there at the time of delivery. It is flawless but for this. It comes with a unused camera strap, ground glass and instruction booklet with blank warranty card.

I am posting a few images. I am open to face to face transaction and will provide further detail if any body is interested. I live in Stamford CT, close to NY. Selling Price $4500.00.( Paypal 50/50) plus shipping.

Last edited: