The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GR Digital III, Sigma DP2x and Sony NEX-3C

Don Hutton

1. Ricoh GR Digital III - mint condition - like new; complete with invoice from B&H. A couple of weeks old. Includes everything that the camera originally ships with as well as an extra battery (genuine Ricoh battery). $400 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal.

2. Sigma DP2x - mint condition - like new. A couple of weeks old. Includes everything that ships in the box - in addition, I will include an extra Sigma original battery and the HA-21 hood adapter. $525 including lower 48 shipping and Paypal.

3. Sony NEX-3C kit - 2 weeks old - about 120 total actuations, like new in the box complete with everything it ships with. I'll also include a genuine extra battery (Sony). Camera is black - $510 including Paypal and lower 48 shipping.

Don Hutton

Ricoh has been sold - lets try a price reduction on the other two:

Sigma DP2X - $499 shipped and paypalled. With hood and extra battery

Sony NEX-3C kit with 18mm-55mm - includes an extra battery and an extra charger - $489 shipped and Paypalled.

I have more photos of both outfits - PM me an email address and I'll send them.

Last edited: