The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: micro 4/3rds lenses, Leica 45 macro and Oly 9-18 zoom

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks,

I have decided to sell off part of my GH2 kit due to the almost non-use of the system. I love the system, love the images it produces, but simply do not use it enough to justify keeping these two lenses in the cabinet, as they see even less use than the camera with 20mm prime and 14-45 zoom I have remaining. If the stuff hangs, I'll post pics later, but they are mint and you can return them (3-day inspection) if not satisfied. As usual, all of my prices include paypal and shipping inside the US, international customers pay actual shipping costs.

SOLD 45mm Leica macro, it is mint with box etc: $625 -- SOLD

SOLD 9-18mm Oly u4/3 zoom, also mint with box etc: $525 SOLD

Please email or PM if interested and thanks for looking

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
BTT -- surprised there is not much interest, are my prices too high or are these lenses passé?

djonesii

Workshop Member
I have watched prices on both lenses diligently, and for paypalled and shipped, they are good prices, but .....

New X- lenses coming out,

New 12mm f2

New 45 1.8 ......

out of fashion for the moment may be a good description.

Dave

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Dave, understood. I realize the new 45 is supposed to be stellar, but it isn't a macro is it? And I am not aware of any contemporary to the Oly 9-18 size or range, as the Panny 7-14 is significantly larger and heavier -- is there something else in that range that's as good/better?

P. Chong

I would have bought the 45 from you if this was before I got mine. Stellar lens, superb for macros on the GH2. The 45 is almost welded to my GH2.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Hi Steven,

I may be selling it later and have the 20/1.7 prime and original 14-45 zoom that is a stellar performer. If you want that as a kit, PM or email me and we can talk.

;),

djonesii

Workshop Member
Thanks Dave, understood. I realize the new 45 is supposed to be stellar, but it isn't a macro is it? And I am not aware of any contemporary to the Oly 9-18 size or range, as the Panny 7-14 is significantly larger and heavier -- is there something else in that range that's as good/better?

No, you are exactly right, my guess is those that know and want the lenses have them, and those that might be in the market, are a bit distracted by the sparkly new things that are all the range in the forums.

Thus .... out of fashion .... I know you are a moderator here, but over at mu-43.com, you might have better luck.

Dave

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Oly 9-18 still available -- let's drop the price to $500 OBO

Panny 14-45 added to another post, $225 OBO