The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lumix DMC-LC!, Sigma DP1s

tofa

I'm selling a couple of cameras I'm not using enough these days to keep. Both are in excellent condition.

First:
Lumix DMC-LC!, the Leica Digilux 2 clone. Sensor was replaced by previous owner. Probably the best lens and jpegs of any small-sensor camera, even those made today. Comes with strap, battery, charger, SD card, hood, caps (both lens and hood), filter, original box.
$550 PayPal'd and shipped in US (overseas shipping depends on location - may be expensive).

Second:
DP1s camera with very light usage (I have another I sometimes use). Comes with camera strap, charger, battery, Sigma camera pouch, lens cap, Software, SD card, original box.
Also includes these these extras (I've included street prices in parentheses as an indication of their value, but want to sell as a kit):
- View Finder VF-11 (140)
- Hood HA-11 (20)
- Flash EF-140 (80)
- Close-up Lens AML-1 (80)
- Magic Lantern DP1 manual (DP1s has a few changes, but most of the manual applies)
$370 PayPal'd and shipped in US (overseas shipping depends on location - may be expensive).