The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Selling (EU) Schneider Digitar 35mm for Cambo WRS

anGy

Selling this beautiful lens in a like new state: working condition is perfect - lens cosmetic condition is perfect - metal plate shows very minor signs of wear at the corners.

This lens (sold with Cambo WRS/WDS lens board + front & rear caps) is outstanding with my P40+ but won't be the best friend of the IQ180 that I've ordered (Rodenstock shows less lens cast with very large sensor + very small pixels).

I'm located in Belgium and will send in Europe for 30,00eur.
Paypal payment accepted (add 2% fee).
Selling price: 2.250,00eur

Don Libby

This is indeed a very good lens and one which I've been using for almost 3 years. Too bad it doesn't appear to play well with the new 180.

anGy

Yep, selling this lens is the biggest downside of buying the IQ180.
This lens is almost distortion free and chromatic aberration free, very lightweight and small, with pure colors and contrasts and still more natural than the Rodenstock I think.
But for architecture shots movements are needed and the Rodie HR40 will give much more room for that with the IQ180.
A P40/65 back user should be in heaven with this schneider 35mm :angel: