The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GXR with A12 50mm & P10 28-300mm modules + Case

Jaladhi

I am selling my lightly used Ricoh GXR system with the A12 50mm lens as well as P10 28-300mm lens. Also included an original Ricoh SC-75B leather case and a Ricoh original LC-2 self-retaining lens cap for the P10 unit. Camera and lenses have been used very lightly and never been dropped. Everything is in excellent condition (see photos).

B&H prices for these items are:
GXR + P10 unit kit : $479.00
GXR A12 50mm unit: $649
Ricoh SC-75B Soft Case: $65
LC-2 Lens Cap: $18

Total: $1211

I am selling the entire kit for $925 including shipping within CONUS and PayPal fees. While I have only bought equipment on this forum, I have been a seller on eBay (jpujara) and Amazon for many years with excellent feedback (see the last photo). Contact me with any questions.

K

Karamasov

Looks like a good deal, but I don´t need the A12 50mm... Could you sell that separately, perhaps?

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
I'd do the 50mm if Karamasov wants to combine and make a deal.
I really just want the 50mm.
I have contacted the seller thru text from Amazon.
Don

K

Karamasov

very good suggestion, Don! Let´s see where we go. I´m in Norway, so I get some postage, but that shouldn´t be too harsh.

Best,

K.

Jaladhi

Hi Guys,

I think we can make this work. Karamasov, can you send me your address and an eBay id if you have one?

Thanks!