The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX-C3 with Konica AR 40mm f1.8 Pancake lens and leather case

Jaladhi

I am selling a recently bought Sony NEX-C3 with a Konica AR 40mm f1.8 pancake lens (60mm equivalent). I recently bought the camera from a member here (Don) but soon realized that I wanted better video specs. If you are mostly a still photographer, this is an excellent camera with a state-of-the-art 16MP sensor. Don had used the camera for only a few days and it has less than 500 actuations. It is basically in brand new condition with box and original accessories. I am also including a Konica AR 40mm f1.8 pancake lens which is an excellent match for this camera. A Konica AR to NEX adapter is also included. Lens is optically in great condition with no marks. Lens body shows a few signs of use but you would expect that for an older lens. I don't have lens caps for this one but it is easy to find generic onces. See the photos below.

Current retail price of the cheapest NEX-C3 kit is $549. I am selling the whole kit (NEX-C3 body, Konica AR 40mm f1.8 lens, AR to NEX adapter, and the Sony LCS-EMB30/B leather case) for $425 including CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have a Konica AR 85mm f1.8 portrait lens. This is a relatively rare and an excellent portrait lens. It is in excellent condition with no marks and with its original case. Selling this separately for $275.

Feel free to ask questions.

Photos of the Konica 85mm f1.8 portrait lens. Selling this separately for $275.

My Feedback on Amazon and eBay: