The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Rangefinder outfit for digital

zincman

OK looking for that person that wants to try film at a bargain price. Want to trade my film stuff for a equal value digital rig. Would like high quality mirror less GF1, GF2, Nex or something like that.

I have a near mint Voigtlander Bessa L, Snap Shot Skopar 25mm f/4, with Viewfinder, original boxes, lens and body caps, neck strap, also including a rough Hexar RF. The Hexar I only used with the snapshot lens, and have never tried the rangefinder, so I can not speak to its accuracy of the rangefinder, but it takes superb images with the CV lens, no focusing required. The body on the RF is rough with plenty of dings and scratches but other than cosmetic issues she shoots great. The Bessa L is new to me and the guy I bought it from owned from new and only shot 3 rolls of film, it is very clean. Performs like brand new.

I should add the glass is perfect as is the viewfinder. The Hexar RF has a Gordy Strap and copy of instruction manual, no boxes. As I stated in the ad above The Bessa L and Snapshot have boxes.

I will put a value of $850 for the whole outfit. This is a great way to break into the Rangefinder world, which I love but time to change. Shoot me some offers
Thanks
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31033169@N05/sets/72157627568249787/