The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Carl Zeiss Sonnar and Fujinon L lens

bolim

1. Carl Zeiss Sonnar 1,5/50 T* Nikon S Mount
Including Amedeo’s Nikon to M Mount adapter

This lens is like brand new condition comes with warranty papers, original box, original hood, caps, Rodenstock UV filter. Amedeo’s adapter is mint condition bought almost same time as this lens directly from the man himself.
Lens is rather uncommon as it is released for Japan market if I remember correctly and total production numbers not exceeding 500.
This sonnar lens is very well built and optics is in pristine condition with no traces of scratch, fungus. Aperture clicks very nicely and focus is smooth on the Amedeo adapter.

Selling Price: SGD $2250

----------------------------------------------

2. Fujinon L 5cm F2 in Leica Screw Mount

Optics is clean and clear. No scratches, fungus, or haze. Lens overall condition is mint.
This is a later version which comes with a focusing tab. It comes with Voigtlander LTM adapter, Rodenstock UV filter, and rare original front cap.

Selling Price: SGD $1600

Both lenses will be shipped from Singapore via EMS International with tracking numbers. Only Paypal payment and fees to be paid by buyer.

Shipment cost is about SGD 60.

Do contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you for viewing. Have a great day!

bolim

Price revised...
Carl Zeiss Sonnar 1,5/50 T* Nikon S Mount - USD 1600
Fujinon L 5cm F2 in Leica Screw Mount - USD 1200

Price inclusive of paypal fees and Express International (EMS) to the MOON!

bolim

Yes it is same design. If I am correct lens release year was 2007/2008?
It is such a beautiful lens and smaller and more compact than the ZM one; even with the hood on! :)