The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Carl Zeiss 50/2 Makro-Planar ZF Lens

kdemas

Price: $1,050

Want a fantastic Zeiss lens for your Nikon Digital or Film, body, here it is!

I have simply not been using this lens enough to justify keeping it so hopefully someone can enjoy this incredible optic for Nikon F mount cameras. The lens is in incredible condition, used less than 10 times or so since buying from Camera West a few years back. Glass is immaculate, focusing silky smooth and blades perfect.

The Body is pristine with the only blemish of any kind being on the front edge of the hood (included in sale) where there is a slight bend. It must have nicked something at some time but, frankly, I never even saw this until I took these pictures for the sale! Does not impair functionality in any way and you frankly probably won't notice it but I believe in describing the lens as accurately as possible.

The filter shown in one of the shots is not included.

Paypal to Verfiied addresses only please. Shipping will be at actual cost via FedEx in the US, USPS worldwide.

kdemas

If you've never shot with one of these you're in for a treat. Works great on APS-c cameras as well as full frame!

S

stiangsing

great transaction. Left feedback. As soon as moderator approves, you should see it. Thanks again!