The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RRS BM645-L L-Plate for AFDIII - Really Right Stuff

S

Shelby Lewis

Unused but no packaging. It came with my DL28 kit and I never used it. I've now sold that kit to move to an RZ and this bracket is of no use to me. It appears that it wasn't used before I acquired it either as there is no paint loss on the quick release contact points. See photos.

This one for AFDII and Later: http://reallyrightstuff.com/Product...pe=0&eq=&desc=BM645-L:-L-plate-for-Mamiya-645

$160 New from RRS... I'll sell this for $120, paypaled and delivered in the US.

Cheers!
Shelby

Henry Goh

Shelby, I'm in Singapore and am interested to buy this. I have done business here including buying lenses from Jack. Can we do this sale?

Thanks.

Henry

S

Shelby Lewis

Hey guys... sorry to be MIA on this thread. This bracket sold some time back and I forgot to update. My apologies.

*SOLD*