The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [EU] Zeiss Contax C/Y Planar 50/1.7

Jonas

One more while cleaning the cupboard:

Here's a clean, good looking and fully functioning Contax Carl Zeiss Planar 1,7/50 T* up for sale:

The focusing ring goes smoothly from one extreme to the other
The aperture ring works OK
The blades are clean
The front an rear elements are very clean and free from scratches or coating damages
The inside is clean; there are very few dust particles inside the lens

The lens comes with original front cap. The rear cap seem to be lost but I'll figure something out. Perhaps add an adapter with a fitting cap?

There are more images of the lens here: Click!

As you can see it's a made in Japan model with the green numbers for smallest aperture opening.

The price is EUR 160 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 167.

The price is firm and if not sold here I'll just eBay it.

If interested PM me.

Thank you,

/Jonas

Jonas

New price:

The price is EUR 140 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 145.

Jonas

Oh well, I guess I'll just drop the price one step further:

The new price is EUR 120 and it includes insured and signed for shipping. That is for anyone paying via a bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes; Anyone wanting to support PayPal will have to pay for that so then the price is EUR 124.