The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EPSON R-D1, Luigi Case, Epson Case, FM-GRIP

akptc

[SOLD] The R-D1 was a refurb from Epson. Never any problems. A few years back I sent it to Steve's Camera because I thought the camera was malfunctioning - it wasn't, I simply forgot the card was full - and let SC do their magic any way ("adjust focus and rangefinder, repair shutter mechanism, clean CCD") to the tune of $340. Barely used the camera since. The R-D1 is in excellent condition cosmetically and works as it should mechanically. It comes with a charger+cable and four (4) batteries as well as User's Guide, 2 original CDs (software and tutorials), some receipts (including from Steve's Camera), and misc paperwork . [SOLD]

[SOLD] Next is the black Luigi half case for the R-D1. Excellent condition. It is simply a piece of art and I wouldn't take the R-D1 out of the house without it. It is the same case as this one (goes for 200 EU):

[AVAILABLE] Also selling the original full black leather case for the R-D1. Mint minus. $115 net.

[AVAILABLE] Finally, FM-GRIP, files to fit the R-D1. Works well. I lost the holding screw but will look around. $45 net

More pics here

Last edited:

akptc

To respond to flyingpalm's public complaint here, the seller (that'd be me) made a mistake in recognizing which version of the Luigi case he had. The sales ad was corrected and I apologized profusely to flyingpalm while at the same time issued an immediate refund. As bad luck would have it, PayPal is having an as yet unexplained problem with (apparently) flyingpalm's account in that PayPal has been unable to process the refund. I've talked with their human CS people twice in the last two days and have exchanged many emails, and today they promised to (1) contact flyingpalm by phone and email to explain what's going on (they take full responsibility for the delayed refund) and (2) make the refund go through within 24-48 hours. For my mistake in pricing the case, I have profusely apologized to flyingpalm many, many times and have keep her/him appraised of the PayPal situation at every step.

barnack

Hi Andy:

I recieved the camera and case this morning. Many thanks for such a great camera and for a very smooth transaction.

Barnack

akptc

The Epson case and the FM-GRIP still available.

To be clear: the Epson case and the FM-GRIP are still available at the prices noted.