The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Ricoh GXR + A12 M Mount

JSK

Got this guy from Popflash last week. It is quite small and lovely to use but it's just not for me. I keep reaching for MP when ever I walk around in.

The quality of the image is amazing and I must say it is well made. For the money, I would think this is wonderful. It has about 30 shots on it (maybe less but need to confirm).

$1000 including paypal and FedEx in conus.

I can certainly send the 100% of the image but here is one of the result without post processing. Shot on 50 lux.

JSK

Considering re-selling again.

After some fun use, I haven't touched it for about 3 weeks.

Of course lowered price but adding electronic view finder. I should really make a new posting about this.

vieri

Hello,

would you mind posting some images of the camera and list all accessories, current price, etc? That would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!