The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollie 6008 Integral I + Hasselblad Digital Back Adapter

PSon

I decided to stay with my 6008 AF body and want to sell the following items:

1. Rollei 6008 Integral I camera with the Waist Level Finder
Condition: Mint Like New

2. Rollei 645 Film back that can be slotted in portrait or landscape mode
Condition: Mint

3. Rollei 645 film back adapter to the camera
Condition: Mint-

4. Hasselblad CF22 (I believe it will also work for the CF39) Digital Back Adapter to the Rollei 6008 Integral I camera.
Condition: Like New

Total Package Price: $1700

Stuart Richardson

Is this the "4560" 645 film back? If so, Hy6 users should be aware that it can be adapted to the Hy6. Either way, this is a good price for a great system.

PSon

Yes Stuart, this is the 4560 film back that will work on your Hy6. Basically if someone want to shoot Rollei lens and already have the Hasselblad digital back this is a great way to get into Rollei optics. I paid the adapter alone for $800 and the film back goes anywhere between $350-$500 (new over $1K) and the Rollei 6008 Integral I is mint like new for about $900.

-Son